This week's featured photo is from Instagram user martik_justbecause who posted a photo from a day spent on the farm. You can submit your photos or post them to Instagram with hashtag #ClagettFarm and we'll feature them here!
Here's what this week's share looks like:
- 1/2 pound total combination Swiss chard + kale + collards + radishes
- 1/2 pound total combination fennel + carrots + beets + onions
- 2 pounds total combination cabbage + kholrabi + turnips + bunching onions + garlic
- 4 pounds total combination squash + cucumbers
What's on U-Pick:
No changes this week:
- Herbs: Basil. We have lime basil, anise basil, cinnamon basil, Thai basil, spicy globe basil and holy basil. Plus lots of herbs available for cutting, including anise hissop, mint, marjoram, chamomile (there’s a lot there, and one of you really needs to pick and dry all those flowers for tea), sorrel, sage, garlic chives, onion chives that are blooming, thyme, cilantro, savory, lavender and nigella flowers.
What's coming up in the share:
Next week's share should look a lot like this week -- we'll see how the crops progress over the next 7 days!
Questions or comments? Let us know!