This is your chance to get the finest, nutrient-dense, organic vegetables from your local farm at reasonable prices, all while contributing to a healthy Chesapeake Bay and to under-served neighbors suffering from hunger and poor food access. We do it all! Join NOW! We still have memberships available for both new and returning members at both pick-up sites.
- Clagett Farm in Upper Marlboro, Maryland; Wednesdays 3-7pm or Saturdays 1-4pm
- 1737 Fraser Ct, NW, Washington DC 20009 (Dupont Circle neighborhood); Wednesdays 6-7:30pm
We will share our harvest with you for six months--mid-May through mid-November. The week's selection will change with the weather, but if you'd like to see what we gave out last year, check out this chart.
Did you know...
- We donated over 30,000 pounds of produce to 8 organizations last year, including:
- Last year, our CSA members enjoyed 21 different varieties of tomatoes. We gave 22 pounds to each member over the course of 12 weeks, plus they were available for you-pick. Tomatoes are just one of the 40+ types of vegetables we grow.
- We use very little irrigation, and maintain healthy soils, which means that pound-for-pound, our vegetables have more of the enzymes and minerals that you need to fight cancer, keep a sharp mind, heal from illness, and be happy. And they taste better!
Don't wait too long! Join Clagett Farm's CSA now! And be sure to pass this to anyone who you think might be interested.
[Photos by Haley Baron]