Have you been canning tomatoes this year? CSA member and Instagrammer ianblackwellrogers has, and shared with us this great photo of the work in progress. Thanks!
Want to see one of your photos featured in a future email? Send it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
THIS WEEK'S SHARE:
- 1 head garlic
- 6 pounds total combination squash + tomatoes
- 1/2 pound total combintion beans + spicy mix
- 1 pound total combination eggplant + peppers
- 1/2 pound total combination radishes + hot chiles (some are very mild)
WHAT'S ON U-PICK:
- Hot chiles
- Ground cherries
- Swiss chard
- Herbs -- sage, garlic chives, thyme, oregano, mint, sorrel, cilantro, basils (Genovese, Thai, cinnamon, sacred, opal, lime), stevia, lemongrass, parsely.
Having Zucchini Fatigue? Here are some member recommended recipes to liven up your cooking:
- From Kathleen - Zucchini Quinoa Lasagna (pictured above) \
- From Jacob - Rick Bayless's Mexican-Style Zucchini Tacos - "We substituted oregano for epazote, and it was just fine." We do have epazote growing wild on the farm, as well.
That's it for this week! Enjoy the share!
~ Farmer Carrie and the Clagett Farm Team