Are you ready? This Wednesday we have our first share of the CSA season:
- Dupont Wednesday Pick-up: Wednesday, May 21, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Clagett Farm Wednesday Pick-up: Wednesday, May 21, 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Clagett Farm Saturday Pick-up: Saturday, May 24 1:00pm-4:00pm
These are the pick-up times for the full season. How to get there and other stuff you need to know are on the Details page for the 2014 CSA Season.
We're Looking for Help on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Other important information you need to know:
Our 2014 CSA Details page has been updated and provides you with all the details you should need, such as:
- directions to the pick-ups
- the guidelines for how you can skip a week and double another week (if you're new and have questions about this, please let us know or ask at the pick-up)
- what to bring when you pick-up your share
If you have a question that is not answered on that page, let me know by leaving a comment on the blog or replying to this email, and we'll get you an answer.
How to Get Updates About What's in the Share
Updates about what's in the share and what's on u-pick will be posted on Wednesday afternoons, typically around 3 PM. There are a few ways to get this information:
- Visit the blog and look for the latest blog post.
- Sign up for email updates on the left hand column of the blog and you'll get notified when new items have been posted. Are you splitting your share with someone? Encourage them to sign-up to get the share emails. You can add as many email addresses as you want to the list.
- "Like" Clagett Farm CSA on Facebook and you'll see updates in your news feed.
That's all for now -- the next time you hear from us will be Wednesday, with details of what's in the CSA share. See you then!
Clay, Carrie & The Clagett Farm Crew