This photo of the farm is from @2kdapllc on Instagram.
It's time to start getting serious about the 2019 CSA. We so appreciate your support and sincerely hope you plan to come back next year.
There are two ways we need your help:
- Renew your share -- we hope you'll join us again! In case you need a reminder, we're the only local CSA that donates almost half of our produce, free or at a low cost, to families in need of assistance.
- Share this email with someone you think would enjoy being a Clagett Farm member. Word of mouth is our strongest route to filling the CSA share, Please invite a friend, neighbor or coworker to join the farm this season.
Here are a few new things for the 2019 CSA season:
- We’re adding a pick-up site in Annapolis, at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation headquarters. The address is 6 Herndon Ave, Annapolis MD 21403. The pick up is Thursdays 4:00-6:30pm.
- 13-week shares are available at all pick-up sites
- 13-week members may double shares conditionally—We heard your feedback on this and want to make it more flexible for you. Most of the time it’s fine, but sometimes if we’re extremely pinched we’ll ask you to double a different week or change what’s in the 2nd share, so please check with the pick-up manager first.
Lastly, if your family is affected by the government shutdown, we will work with you on a payment schedule so that you can purchase your share after the furlough is over.
Any additional questions, let us know!
~ The Clagett Farm Team