"While picking flowers today, the boys and I saw this praying mantis eating a little sweat bee," writes Clagett CSA member Becca. "Thought it was pretty cool. Nature!"
Pretty cool, indeed! Thanks, Becca!
Want to see one of your photos featured in a future email? Send it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
THIS WEEK'S SHARE:
- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 pound total combintion spicy mix+ chiles
- 4 pounds total combination tomatoes + squash
- 3/4 pound total combination peppers + radishes
- 3/4 pound total combination beans + eggplant + kale
WHAT'S ON U-PICK:
- Ground cherries
- Swiss chard
- herbs -- sage, garlic and onion chives, thyme, oregano, mint, sorrel, cilantro, lavender, basils (Thai, cinnamon, sacred, opal, lime), stevia, lavender, lemongrass. Plus, lots of parsely if you want to whip up some tabbouleh!
That's it for this week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team