This Week's Share
This week's photo montage of pretty produce comes from Clagett volunteer dweiums on Instagram.
Love seeing this spring bounty from the farm! Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic -- from the farm, from your CSA share itself, or even a recipe you make with your Clagett produce -- and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
Hope you're having a great week and enjoying a little sunshine (finally!). The rain has slowed down the growth of your produce a little, but we'll bounce back quickly.
Now, on to the vegetables you'll be getting this week.
WHAT'S IN THIS WEEK'S SHARE?
- 1/4 pound total combination: LETTUCE + SPINACH + SPICY MIX
- 1/2 pound total combination: KALE + COLLARDS + TURNIPS + RADISHES
- 1/4 pound GARLIC SCALLIONS
- Not sure what to do with those garlic scallions? Here are some good recipes
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- Lots of herbs: garlic chives, thyme, oregano, sage, sorrel, onion chives, cilantro, dill.
- Pea shoots
- Stinging nettle (be sure to wear gloves, sleeves, pants and closed-toed shoes!)
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team