This week's photo comes from CL, featuring flowers picked from the wash station gardens and taken post pickup. Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
Here's what you need to know this week!
The spring Clagett Farm Grass-fed Beef sale is still going on! Here's all the details -- including information on pricing and cuts.
At the Farm Pick-Up, 1-lb. packages of Clagett ground beef are for sale now, for $10/lb. We should continue having beef for sale by the piece during the weekly pick-ups throughout the season.
WHAT'S IN THIS WEEK'S SHARE?
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 3/4 pounds cabbage + cabbage + fennel
- 2 pounds squash
- 3/4 pound greens, including Tokyo bekana, kale, chard, bunching onions and basil
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- Lots of herbs: garlic chives, thyme, oregano, sage, sorrel, onion chives, cilantro, dill, basil, celery leaf, parsley, borage (edible flowers)
- Basil: Genovese, Tulsi, Thai, Mrs. Burns Lemon, Round Midnight, Fino Verde
- Flowers: As always, any flowers on the farm can be picked.
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team