Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic -- from the farm, from your CSA share itself, or even a recipe you make with your Clagett produce -- and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
Spring orders are being accepted now for Clagett Farm Grass-fed Beef. Here's all the details -- including information on pricing and cuts.
WHAT'S IN THIS WEEK'S SHARE?*
- 3/4 pound total combination greens (kale + lettuce + collards + chard)
- 2 1/2 pounds total combination kholrabi + turnips + squash
- 3/4 pound garlic scapes
- 1/2 pound bunching onions OR 1 pint berries
*The Clagett farmers are still finalizing the harvest for this week, so some of these amounts are subject to change. Check the board at your pick-up site!
If you missed them last week, here are a couple good recipes that utilize garlic scapes:
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- Lots of herbs: garlic chives, thyme, oregano, sage, sorrel, onion chives (edible flowers), cilantro, dill, basil, celery leaf
- Calendula flowers (they're pretty -- and edible!)
- Pea shoots
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team