This week's photo is from Amanda on Instagram, showing a recent rainy day at the farm. Thanks Amanda!
Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
WHAT'S IN THIS WEEK'S SHARE?
- 2 heads garlic
- 1.5 pounds tomatoes
- 3.75 pounds squash
- 1/2 pound combined: peppers + beans
- 1/2 pound combined: onions + chiles
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- Malabar spinach: Malabar isn't a true spinach, but it acts as a great substitute in the heat of the summer, when spinach does not grow well.
- Lots of herbs: garlic chives, thyme, oregano, sage, sorrel, onion chives, garlic chives, cilantro, dill, basil, celery leaf, parsley, lemongrass,
- Basil: Genovese, Tulsi, Thai, Mrs. Burns Lemon, Round Midnight, Fino Verde. There's a field by the wash station with lots of extra basil and flowers.
- Flowers: As always, any flowers on the farm can be picked.
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team