Here's one of our volunteers, Mark Monterio, holding some of our first squash of the season. Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic -- from the farm, from your CSA share itself, or even a recipe you make with your Clagett produce -- and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
If you still need a reminder of how the share pickups work, here's everything you need to know.
A FEW SHARES ARE STILL AVAILABLE! The 2019 season is still not sold out. Spread the news with anyone you think might be interested in purchasing a share. Everything they need to now is available online.
WANT TO HELP OUT WITH THESE WEEKLY EMAILS? We could use an extra hand in compiling the weekly share emails and helping answer questions that folks send in. It's easy and not too time-consuming, and you'd really be helping us out on certain weeks when it's hard for us to take care of all the communication needs. If you're interested and able to help, email Clay and let him know!
THIS WEEK'S SHARE
- garlic scapes
- 1/2 pound green scallions
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pound total combination spicy mix + kale + carrots
- 1 head Chinese cabbage
- 1/2 pound radishes
- 3 1/2 pounds squash
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- STRAWBERRIES! They are small but oh, so sweet. This may be the last week for them. Feel free to come pick anytime except Saturday morning.
- mulberries (growing wild)
- sage (with edible flowers)
- onion chives (with edible flowers)
- calendula (edible flowers)
- garlic chives
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team