We've been loving all the early-season squash and zucchini this year! Tossed in a little olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika, then grilled in a basket for 15-20 minutes -- it's perfect! Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic -- from the farm, from your CSA share itself, or even a recipe you make with your Clagett produce -- and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
- Interested in helping out with these weekly emails? We could use an extra hand on certain weeks making sure these weekly share emails go out in time. If you're willing and able to help out once or twice, shoot an email to Clay. Thanks!
- An early heads up: In a couple weeks, we'll be giving our farmers a break for the July 4th holiday, as we do every season. That means there will be no pickups on July 3, July 5 and July 7. We'll resume the next week.
- Just as a reminder, here's everything you need to know about the share pickups!
THIS WEEK'S SHARE
- 2 heads garlic
- 1/2 pound green onions
- 3/4 pound green beans
- 3/4 pound combination beets + fennel
- 4 1/2 pounds combination squash + cucumbers
- 1/4 pound various greens
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- flowers (as always, please feel free to take any of the flowers growing in the field next to the washing station)
- lemon verbena
- onion chives
- calendula (edible flowers)
- garlic chives
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team