This week's photo is from Kathleen Turk. Want to see your photos featured in this weekly email? Just snap a pic -- from the farm, from your CSA share itself, or even a recipe you make with your Clagett produce -- and either email it to us or post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ClagettFarm!
So far this season, we have donated over 12,000 pounds of produce to the following agencies:
- Brighter Bites
- SHABACH! food pantry
- Landover Hills Baptist Church food pantry
This represents 41% of our total harvest.
THIS WEEK'S SHARE
- 1 head of garlic
- 7 lbs. squash and tomatoes
- 2 lbs. cucumbers and onions
- 3/4 lb. okra + chiles + peppers + eggplant
- 2 lbs. potatoes
ON U-PICK THIS WEEK:
- flowers (as always, please feel free to take any of the flowers growing in the field next to the washing station)
- lemon verbena
- onion chives
- garlic chives
That's it for the week! Enjoy the share!
~ The Clagett Farm Team