We handcraft some knock-out wreaths, and it's a fun way to support your favorite farm!
Pick up locations are the following:
- Annapolis, December 5th
- 4 PM to 6 PM
- CBF, 6 Herndon Ave, Annapolis, MD 21403
- Washington DC, December 11th (our CSA pick-up location near Dupont Circle)
- 5 PM to 6:30 PM
- 1737 Fraser Ct NW, Washington DC 20009
- Clagett Farm during weekend Christmas Tree Sales
- December 7th & 8th, 14th & 15th and 21st & 22nd
- 12 PM to 4 PM
- 11904 Old Marlboro Pike, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- CBF staff can also choose to pick up at our full staff meeting in Annapolis on December 13th
We generally need 2 days to complete wreath orders so please submit your order form ahead of time.
Wondering which wreath to choose? Here's a little expert advice. If you're planning to give the wreath as a gift, or if most people will view your wreath close up (such as on an apartment door), then we recommend one of the wreaths with lots of dried flowers and fine detail that make them look unique and sophisticated, such as Frosted Holiday. On the other hand, if most people will see your wreath from a distance (such as on a door several hundred feet from the road), then the important feature will be a bold bow, such as red satin or red burlap, since any fine detail will be harder to see.
If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to e-mail us or call at (301) 627-4662.