Garlic Scape Chutney
Courtesy of Farm to Feast Catering
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 10 people as condiment, 4 as a dip
- ¾ cup chopped garlic scapes, tops removed
- ½ cup fresh mint packed
- ½ cup Cilantro
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ jalapeño or Serrano pepper- for a little kick (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients into the blender, if the blender is having a hard time – add water.
- Taste – if the balance seems off add more lime juice (or rice wine vinegar) if it isn’t acid enough, add more oil or cucumber if it is too acid.